Simply email ‘VELTUFF COMPETITION’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VELTUFF® Oslo Softshell Jacket is the perfect choice for keeping you dry and comfortable on the job. Its waterproof fabric has a 3,000mm rating and features a TIGATECH™ membrane to seal the areas where the fabric is stitched together. The external pockets and main zipper are made by waterproof YKK® zippers for added protection. The hood is adjustable and removable, making this jacket versatile and suitable for a range of weather conditions.
For more details visit: https://veltuff.co.uk/products/oslo-softshell-work-jacket
Veltuff Real Workwear – Where tradition meets innovation
Established in 1987, Veltuff is a family-owned, focus-driven company, with 100% of our business based on ‘in-house’ design, manufacture, branding and supply of our own VELTUFF® range of workwear, footwear, and PPE. From small beginnings, Veltuff have experienced continuous, steady growth ever since, developing into a Pan-European business, with 12 offices in 7 countries, including two logistics centres in England and in Denmark, where our employees have the passion, and drive to deliver excellence in service, and high-end workwear solutions.
Our mission – to produce products of the highest quality, and to offer an unrivalled service for our clients, combined with reducing our environmental impacts and striving to reach our sustainable goals.
We are a European market leader, and what separates us from our competitors is the wide range of thoughtfully curated services we offer – such as:
- In-house Branding – heat sealed or embroidered logos are applied to garments at our logistics centres in Northampton and Denmark.
- VEL-PACKTM Delivery Service – orders are individually packed for each employee, saving significant time and man-power for our clients.
- B2B ‘VBOP’ Web-ordering Portal – a bespoke on-line ordering and reporting system for our clients, at no extra cost. Manage, control, and track spend to better forecast your future workwear needs.
- Bespoke Workwear Solutions – we offer custom-made uniforms, designed and produced by our in-house design and development team, through our VELTUFF® BESPOKE concept.
- End-of-life Recycling – through our VEL-USED Recycling Program, we are happy to take back our client’s used clothing, which is commercially shredded, recycled and reused for other purposes, such as insulating houses and redeveloping villages – promoting our ‘Circular Sustainability Solutions’.
- Recycled Options – we produce recycled versions of our products using recycled polyester (rPET). This takes a much lesser toll on the environment, helping our clients to also reach their environmental goals.
Though we are subsequently a B2B focused company, supplying impressive names such as Menzies, Lineage, GLS, and GXO, Veltuff also caters to the personal shopper. Our on-line web-shop offers over 200 products in our standard range and can be ordered at www.veltuff.com (or www.veltuff.co.uk if you are in the UK).
The clothing manufacturing industry has a huge impact on the environment, and Veltuff are not behind on this matter. We have already started to improve our environmental impacts by offering recycled versions of some of our products, giving our hard-working friends in Construction, Aviation, and Logistics an eco-friendly option of dressing for work. Some of our recycled versions of our products are already available for order, and you can also look forward to further products in our VELTUFF®REAL-CYCLED range – to be launched in the coming year.
With all of this in mind, it can surely be said, that VELTUFF® is not just somewhere you go to buy your workwear, but a place where long-lasting partnerships are created, with an unconventional workwear brand, dedicated to meeting our clients ever evolving branding, safety, and sustainable workwear needs.