The recently launched Ultraframe Flat Roof system is now available in unlimited widths and projections of up to 5m, as opposed to the previous maximum sizes of 7m wide by 4m projection. The system has also been enhanced to provide solutions for free standing garden homes and compatibility with bungalows and partial walls.
The innovative system is the ultimate choice for flat roof extensions any style of orangery or garden home and is fully compatible with the company’s revolutionary hup! building system.
Explaining more, Ultraframe Marketing Director, Alex Hewitt, said: “Our new Flat Roof system has proved extremely popular since launch and we have been working to enhance the configuration options due to demand for even larger sizes. We’re thrilled to now be able to offer unlimited widths and projections up to 5m. This should allow for some extraordinary projects. The system can also now be used on bungalows, for free standing structures, and for partial wall situations, providing even greater flexibility for our customers.”
The Flat Roof system is a true hassle-free solution for orangeries and flat roof extensions as everything required is within one simple order, including structural calculations, lanterns, and skylights. The system has recently achieved JHAI and Assent Building Regulations approval, making it not only fast to fit, but also fast to project manage. Flat Roof users can choose to work with either Assent or JHAI to carry out their Building Regulation approvals as an alternative to working with Local Authorities. Fast tracking the red tape on new build and transformation projects means that builds can begin sooner and that the process is hassle-free.
The new Ultraframe Flat Roof at a glance:
• Sizes up to 20m x 5m
• Suitable for use on bungalows and partial wall situations
• One roof, one order with structural calculations, lanterns and skylights included
• JHAI & Assent approved for Building Regulations
• 7 soffit and fascia designs including elegant cornices
• BBA approved Ultrapanel technology
• Supports rooflights up to 5.7m x 3m.
• Thermal performance that exceeds Building Regulations – 0.12W/(m²K)
• Fully insulated ring beam and kerb
• Up to 50% faster to fit than traditional methods
• Time saving, patented Pitchlock fall system
• Delivered as a flat packed kit with easy-fit soffits and clip-fit panels
To find out more about the new Ultraframe Flat Roof and its perfect partner, the hup! building system, visit www.ultraframetrade.co.uk