Thanks to the dedication, commitment and flexibility of our team in Banbury the Glazpart factory is still operational. Our team are committed to supporting our customers especially those serving the NHS, medical and food markets.
Today, we are still accepting orders from all our customers alongside these key market customers in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Indeed, we are actively looking to support medical device customers and their injection moulding supply chain. If we can assist as a full-service moulding company in any way from contract moulding, complete tool room services, machining or assembly contact us.
This is despite introducing recommended measures to ensure the safety of our team
- The factory is operating additional cleaning and PPE control measures.
- Some of our team are working remotely where possible.
- We are working closely with our delivery contractors ensure we can continue to deliver although signed POD’s currently may not be available.
- We are working closely with our supply chain and we are ensuring we have the right stock
- We have postponed any non-essential meetings on or off-site, your account managers are available as usual.
- Full product support by email and phone.
We are monitoring the Government’s advice closely and operations may change depending on this advice.
According to Dean Bradley, Sales and Marketing Manager “There have been a huge amount of work and planning to achieve our current position to safely continue to be able to supply product. We wish all our customers the very best in this unprecedented time and we wish you all to stay safe. If you are still operating send your orders through and we will manage these with our best abilities”
Please contact us if you require any advice or further information on the detail on the news feed at www.glazpart.com