The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) is pleased to announce that the UK Pavilion at Fensterbau Frontale 2020 is now full booked with some of the UK glazing industry’s leading organisations co-exhibiting at the world’s largest international trade fair for the window industry.
The GGF started the UK Pavilion at Fensterbau 2016 and since then it has gone from strength to strength, providing a platform for companies to reach a huge international audience in excess of 100,000 trade visitors.
At Fensterbau 2020, the UK Pavilion will continue to be the number destination for visiting UK companies. Situated in Hall 4A Stand 305, the UK Pavilion will occupy an 80m2 space on the main thoroughfare between Halls 3 and 4.
As well as being hosts, the GGF has signed up the following co-exhibitors for the UK Pavilion:
- BSI – the business standards company that helps organizations make excellence a habit
- Business Pilot – a CRM / ERP system built by installers for installers, that will improve your business performance
- Fenestrology – The Fenestration Consulting Specialists for conciliation, pathology reports, remediation, management services and training
- Glazpart – the leader in plastic glazing accessories and ventilation
- GQA Qualifications – the Glazing Industry’s Specialist Awarding Body
- RITEC International – developer and manufacturer of the only complete system for glass renovation, ‘non-stick’ protection and maintenance
Fensterbau Frontale 2020 takes place in Nuremberg on 18-21 March and reflects the worldwide innovations in windows, doors and facades. Architects, window and facade manufacturers, and the specialist trade will update on the latest profile systems, glass in architecture, fixing equipment, hardware, safety equipment, machines, installations and many more products.
James Lee, GGF Director of External Affairs commented on the plans for the UK Pavilion:
“Following the success of the UK Pavilion at Fensterbau in 2016 and 2018 and the interest we have received since, we were keen to return in 2020, even better than before. All six co-exhibitors are specialists in their sectors and cover a broad spectrum of the industry. It promises to be a great event next year.”
On the UK Pavilion, participating companies will hold sales promotions, product demonstrations, video screenings and presentations as well as taking advantage of multiple networking opportunities in the UK Pavilion Cafe. The GGF is also planning a special British Reception which will be held on the Pavilion on the second day of the show, Thursday 19th March from 12 noon. All visitors to the show are welcome.
To find out more about the exhibition please visit the Fensterbau website https://www.frontale.de/en